Real time sensing device for Condition-based Monitoring
Based on Newsight’s proven spectral sensor, this technology allows real-time water and liquid analysis, providing current, ongoing quality data that support decision-makers in real time events
How it Works
The device learns the normal condition, while constantly taking spectral images and broadcasting them to the cloud for data analysis.
Once an Anomality is detected,
an alert notification will be generated.
Since this is a learning system, the event is tagged so that the next time this anomaly occurs, the operator knows the source of that specific anomaly.
Asset management via real-time,
multi-parameter, ML backed sensing
Specially designed for:
- Continuous monitoring of internal water systems
- Detection and alarm to water quality and security indicators
- Learning and adaptive system
- Low installation and maintenance costs
- Monitoring water quality at various points in the water distribution system, including treatment plants, reservoirs, and distribution networks.
- Optimization of water treatment processes, ensuring that the water delivered to customers meets required quality standards.
- Valuable information on water quality trends over time, helping to identify long-term issues or trends that may require more extensive treatment or management.
- Continuous monitoring of water quality parameters such as temperature, pH, and turbidity.
- Indication of contamination or other issues in the water supply, allowing for prompt action to be taken to address the problem.
- Valuable information on water quality trends over time, allowing for proactive maintenance and management of the water distribution system.
- Improvement of customer service by providing accurate and timely information on water quality issues.
- Continuous monitoring of rivers, lakes and reservoirs
- Detection and alarm to Cyanobacterial presence or other key indicators
- Early detection with AquaRing enables treatment and bloom prevention
- Real-time alerts on raw and process water quality prior to and during the beverage manufacturing process
- Ongoing formulation monitoring for optimal product control
- CIP monitoring for lower water and chemical use
- Continuous monitoring of lakes and reservoirs
- Detection and alarm to Cyanobacterial presence
- Early detection with Aquaring enables treatment and bloom prevention
- Supports decision making